Ludwig S2
There's an element of guilty pleasure to Ludwig that I was happy to recognise even in Season 1. It's not the most solid plotting, and that would normally irritate me, but it straddles that fine line between comedy and thriller so skilfully that I think I'm happy to let go. Season 2 is much of the same. John is now a consultant for the Cambridge police, which gives him some access to keep investigating his brother's disappearance and the conspiracy behind it. As with all good conspiracies, this one goes straight to the top of the local hierarchy. The plot does move forward substantially though, and by the end of this season, it feels like all the pieces are in place for a finale, which I hope will be season 3. It has already been announced, let's just hope they resist the urge to delay the ending.

Comments
Post a Comment